1) Whats the price structure for bulk orders?
We are still working out a price structure. Reach out to us at [email protected] for current pricing.
2) Who pays for the gas and minting fees?
We do (on Polygon and Celo). Due to the low costs of Polygon and Celo chains, we cover the fees for you. This allows us to charge per NFT on these chains.
3) What chains do you support?
Ethereum, Polygon, and Celo. However, we are looking to add new chains in the future.
4) Can metadata be updated after a token is minted?
Unfortunately, we don't offer this at the moment. We are looking to add it in the future if there is enough demand.
5) Whats the difference between bulk order and quickmint?
Quickmint allows you to easily create and send an single NFT to your own wallet, or to a friend via email. Bulk orders are for when you want to distribute more than one NFT at a time. This allows them to all fall under the same collection.
6) What types of images/videos do you support?
We support most types of images (jpg, png, gif), and mp4 videos.
7) How do we distribute redemption links?
We offer a few different options for redemption links:
-We can generate QR codes for download that your users would scan. This would take them to the redemption page.
-We can provide you with a CSV file of all the redemption URLs.
-If you provide us a list of your users emails, we can email them a redemption email on your behalf.
8) Can I get unique redemption URLs for each NFT?
Yes! We can do a unique link for each NFT, one common link with a max number of redemptions, or a common link that requires unique pin codes per token. Work with our team to figure out which option is best for you.